We hasten to share the joyful news! The LTD ME Company, which operates in Estonia under the MONEY EXPRESS brand in July 2018, has expanded the range of services offered and now offers not only currency exchange services, MONEYGRAM fast money transfers and jewellery sales. Since July 19, in the MONEY EXPRESS branches in Tallinn, in Mustakivi keskus Mahtra 1 and in Maardu Nurga 3, in Pärli keskus, you can use the service of deposit and withdrawal of cash to the accounts of the Lithuanian payment system PAYSERA.
PAYSERA offers the following possibilities:
• open an IBAN settlement account via the Internet within five minutes, order a VISA/PAYSERA card and make money transfers in euro and 29 more currencies to banks around the world with minimal commission fees;
• by downloading the PAYSERA application on your smartphone, you will be able to manage your account, make payments, convert currency "by one click";
• PAYSERA account maintenance service – FREE OF CHARGE!
• a commission fee for euro payments in Europe is only 0.15 euro cents for a payment
• all payments within PAYSERA are free of charge;
• carry out safe purchases on the Internet using the PAYSERA system;
• start accepting payments through bank transfers and using VISA/MASTERCARD payment cards in online stores using PAYSERA at very favourable rates;
• carry out SMS payments in more than 60 countries;
- also, PAYSERA offers its clients incredibly profitable currency exchange rates, which are significantly lower than in the vast majority of European banks;
- now you can replenish your PAYSERA account, as well as withdraw money in MONEY EXPRESS branches with a commission fee of only 0.5% of the amount;
Nowadays, when banks are constantly raising tariffs for service, the PAYSERA tariffs simply hit like a ton of bricks, so they are low. Therefore, this system was appreciated by more than 300 000 people who became clients of PAYSERA. In 2017, they carried out over 1.6 million transfers in 30 currencies through the PAYSERA system for a total amount of more than 3 billion euros.
Welcome to PAYSERA (www.paysera.com) and MONEY EXPRESS ( www.moneyexpress.ee )